Form One Admission (2020-2021)
Heep Yunn School is a Direct Subsidy School for girls that offers intensive development programs for students with diverse potentials.It is the mission of the school to provide our students with a Christian education that develops the whole person in the following areas: moral, intellectual, physical, social, aesthetic and spiritual, to instill in our girls a spirit of public service, and to build a firm foundation in both Chinese and English. The school is committed to inspiring our students to cherish and make good use of the talents each of them has been graced with; to excel, not only in one area of their work, but holistically in their all-round development.
Our school will not be participating in the Secondary School Places Allocation System of the Education Bureau. We welcome applications from across the territory.
Application For Form One
1. Collection of Application Form:
Application Period: 28 October 2019 to 9 November 2019
To collect the application form, you may either —
a. download from this page during the application period
- Application Guidelines and Application Form(pdf) * – Please refer to the Application Procedures Powerpoint
9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. (Monday to Friday)
9:00 a.m. – 12 noon (Saturday)
Closed on Public Holidays
2. Submission of Application Form:
Application deadline : 12:00 noon, 9 November 2019
Please submit the following to the school office IN PERSON:
- Application Form (FORM A), completed and affixed with 1 photograph
- The Declaration (found at the upper part of FORM B), completed and affixed with a photocopy of the Applicant’s Hong Kong ID card.
- Identification Form for Interview (found at the lower part of FORM B), completed and affixed with 1 photograph.
- Photocopy of Birth Certificate
- Photocopies of P.4, P.5 and P.6 report cards (P.6 report cards, when they become available, should be submitted to the school by mail, quoting the Applicant’s Form No. for reference.)
- Applicant’s Portfolio (No more than 8 single-sided A4 or 4 double-sided A4 pages – excluding the report cards mentioned in point 6 above, but inclusive of the supporting documents of Part E of the Application Form (FORM A))
- Two stamped self-addressed envelopes, with the Applicant’s English full name clearly marked on each.
- Entrance Examination Fee ($50) in cash.
3. Selection Procedures
Please refer to the Application Guidelines and Frequently Asked Questions.
4. Fee Remission Scheme and Scholarships
For more information, please visit the links below:
School Contact Information
Principal: Ms. B. Leung
Address: 1 Farm Road, Kowloon, Hong Kong
Phone No: (852) 2711-0862
Fax No: (852) 2715-3755