Form One Admission (2021-2022)
Heep Yunn School is a Direct Subsidy School for girls that offers intensive development programs for students with diverse potentials. It is the mission of the school to provide our students with a Christian education that develops the whole person in the following areas: moral, intellectual, physical, social, aesthetic and spiritual, to instil in our girls a spirit of public service, and to build a firm foundation in both Chinese and English. The school is committed to inspiring our students to cherish and make good use of the talents each of them has been graced with; to excel, not only in one area of their work, but holistically in their all-round development.
Our school will not be participating in the Secondary School Places Allocation System of the Education Bureau. We welcome applications from across the territory.
School Contact Information
Principal: Ms. B. Leung
Address: 1 Farm Road, Kowloon, Hong Kong
Phone No: (852) 2711-0862
Fax No: (852) 2715-3755
Part 1: Online Application
● Register for an account on our online admission application
platform and fill out the application form. (https://adm.hys.edu.hk/)
● Application period: 24/10 (start time: 1:00 p.m.) to 5/11 (end time:
Part 2: Submission of Application
● Print out the completed online application form.
● Submit the application form, supporting documents and entrance examination
fee ($50) to the School Office in person.
● Submission period: 27/10 (Tuesday) to 7/11(Saturday)
● Office hours: Mon to Fri: 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Sat: 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 n.n.
Once you have completed Part 1: Online Application, please proceed to
Part 2: Submission of application to the School Office as soon as possible.
Late submission will not be accepted.
● Application Form must be completed online no later than 5/11/2020
● The completed online application form, supporting documents and
entrance examination fee must be submitted to the School Office in
person no later than 12:00 n.n. on 7/11/2020 (Saturday).
● The school does not accept any submission made by post.
No interviews will be arranged if an applicant only completes the application form online
but fails to submit the completed online application form,
supporting documents and entrance examination fee to the School Office in person .
● Date: 28/11/2020 (Saturday)
● Time: 8:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. (tentative)
● Under normal circumstances, all applicants will be invited to attend the
● In case of emergency or major disruptions caused bt the COVID-19 pandemic,
the School may conduct online interviews, and the dates and times of the
interviews will be revised.
● Applicants’ time slots for interview will be released on 14/11/2020
(Saturday). Applicants should check their assigned time slots by
logging in to their account on our online admission application platform.
● An applicant who needs to sit school examinations or take
part in competitions representing their school/the Hong Kong region
or other very important events and thereby cannot attend the
First Interview at the assigned time should notify the school by
email (firstname.lastname@example.org) on or before 20/11/2020 (Friday)
Upon receiving the supporting documents, and the School would try, if possible,
to reschedule the interview time to accommodate the applicant’s request.
● Requests for rescheduling the interview due to personal reasons (e.g. interest
classes, tutorial classes, family gatherings, travel plans) will not be
● Discretion to reschedule the interview rests solely with the school.
● Suitable applicants will be invited to attend a Second
Interview through email from December 2020 to mid-March
● Interviews will be conducted on a rolling basis from
December 2020 to March 2021.
● Submission of supporting documents at the Second Interview:
Copies of P.6 report cards and a student portfolio of no more
than 8 single-sided A4 pages (or 4 double-sided A4 pages)
containing copies of certificates of academic achievements,
awards and achievements in extra-curricular activities, etc.
Sports Skills Test
● Applicants who would like to take part in the sports skills test
must complete Form B (Sports Activities Form).
● The skills test will be held in November or December 2020.
The exact date and time of the test will be released in due course.
● Selected applicants will be invited to take part in the skills
test through email no later than 16/11/2020.
● Applicants who would like to take part in the music
audition must complete Form C (Music Activities Form).
● The audition will be held in mid/late-December 2020 or
early January 2021. The exact date and time of the audition
will be released in due course.
● Selected applicants will be invited to take part in the
audition through email no later than 18/12/2020.
● Successful applicants and applicants on the waiting list
will be notified of their application status no later than
● Parents/Guardians of successful applicants must register
by signing an undertaking with the school and submitting
the Primary Six Student Record Form of their child/ward
on or before 3/5/2021.
● Unsuccessful applicants will be notified of their status on
or before 3/5/2021.