Form One Admission (2024-2025)
Heep Yunn School is a Direct Subsidy School for girls that offers intensive development programs for students with diverse potentials. It is the mission of the school to provide our students with a Christian education that develops the whole person in the following areas: moral, intellectual, physical, social, aesthetic and spiritual, to instil in our girls a spirit of public service, and to build a firm foundation in both Chinese and English. The school is committed to inspiring our students to cherish and make good use of the talents each of them has been graced with; to excel, not only in one area of their work, but holistically in their all-round development.
Our school will not be participating in the Secondary School Places Allocation System of the Education Bureau. We welcome applications from across the territory.
School Contact Information
Principal: Ms. B. Leung
Address: 1 Farm Road, Kowloon, Hong Kong
Phone No: (852) 2711-0862
Fax No: (852) 2715-3755
Form One Admission Talk 2024-25
The Form One Admission Talk and Student Activity Programme
Interested Primary Six students and their parents are invited to attend the Form One Admission Talk and Student Activity Programme scheduled for 14th October 2023 (Saturday). The event will offer two sessions throughout the day to accommodate participants. Registration will be accepted on a first-come-first-served basis.
- Form One Admission Talk (for parents): The admission talk will be held in the School Hall. Following the admission talk, parents may choose to tour the school accompanied by student ambassadors.
- Student Activity Programme (for students): students will take part in various activities led by student ambassadors around the campus.
- The two events will take place concurrently. Parents can pick up their child after the admission talk.
Parents may choose either the morning (9:30 – 11:30 a.m.) or afternoon (2:30 – 4:30 p.m.) session, then opt from one of the five available options :
Option AM1/PM1: On-campus Admission Talk and Student Activity Programme (for 1 PARENT and 1 PRIMARY SIX STUDENT) [limited quota]
Option AM2/PM2: On-campus Admission Talk and Student Activity Programme (for 2 PARENTS and 1 PRIMARY SIX STUDENT) [limited quota]
Option AM3/PM3: On-campus Admission Talk (for 1 PARENT of a Primary Six student) [limited quota]
Option AM4/PM4: On-campus Admission Talk (for 2 PARENTS of a Primary Six student) (limited quota)
Option AM5/PM5: On-campus Admission Talk (Morning / Afternoon session) waiting list
After registration, parents will receive the following through their registered email address:
- An immediate confirmation email of successful registration indicating their preferred option.
- An email with the relevant ticket(s) attached on 11th October, 2023 (Wednesday).
- To ensure the proper receipt of the confirmation email and ticket(s) , please avoid using hotmail or yahoo email accounts for registration. Additionally, add firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com to your email contact list.
- Seatings and groupings for the events on 14th October, 2023 will be pre-arranged. Parents and students are kindly requested to present their tickets upon entrance.
- Entry may be denied if tickets are not presented at the entrance.
- In case of adverse weather conditions or emergencies, such as school suspension, the Form One Admission Talk and Student Activity Programme will be tentatively postponed to 21st October, 2023 (Saturday) from 9:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Registration Link: https://adm.hys.edu.hk/event/talk_2023
Registration Period: 29th September, 2023 to 4th October, 2023 (first-come-first-served)
Required information and documents: Student’s HKID card (or other travel document) and Primary Six Student ID Card or Student Handbook.
Enquiry Hotline (WhatsApp): 6049 9371 (Office hours: 9 a.m. – 5 p.m. (Monday to Friday); 9 a.m. – 12 noon (Saturday))
Enquiry Email: firstname.lastname@example.org