Form Two to Four Admissions for 2023-2024 Academic Year
The School is a Direct Subsidy Scheme School. The current school fees for 2022-2023 are as follows:
- School fee payable in each succeeding year will be no less than the school fee paid in the current year. For example, students studying in Forms 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5 in the 2022-23 school year will be paying no less than $37,800 in school fees when promoted to Forms 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6, respectively (subject to the EDB’s approval).
- School fee payable for each successive form will be no less than the school fee paid in the current year for that form. For example, a current Form 5 student (2022-2023 school year) who will be promoted to Form 6 in 2023-2024 will be paying no less than $37,800 in school fees (subject to the EDB’s approval).
- Depending on the school’s development and financial situation, we may submit further fee revision applications to the EDB in the future.
Fee Remission Scheme
Qualified students will not be denied admission to Heep Yunn School due to financial reasons. The School has an extensive fee remission scheme for students with financial concerns, which includes fee remission in full (100%), three-quarters (75%), half (50%), and one-quarter (25%) of the school fee. Needy students, including those from families receiving the CSSA and students receiving financial assistance provided by the SFO, may apply for fee remission through their parents or legal guardians. Further details of the fee remission scheme can be obtained here: http://www.hys.edu.hk/fee-remission-scheme-2022-23/.
Admission to F.2 – F.4 for the 2023-24 school year are now open for applications
Application Period: From now until 18th June, 2023 (Sunday)
Applicants are required to complete the Online Application Form. Online application form: Click here
Entrance Examination Fee: $50 (applicable only to applicants invited to the written assessment)
Date: 28th June, 2023 (Wednesday) afternoon
Only selected applicants will be invited to attend the written assessment. Notifications to attend the written assessment will be emailed to parents of the applicants no later than 21st June, 2023 (Wednesday)*.
*If no notification is received, that means the applicant has not been selected to attend the written assessment.
On the day of the written assessment, the applicant should pay the Entrance Examination Fee ($50) and submit the following documents :
- The application form (please print out the completed online application form)
- Birth Certificate (copy)
- Academic reports of the previous three years (copy)
- Certificates for other academic achievements or co-curricular activities (copy). Page limit: no more than 8 single-sided A4 pages (or 4 double-sided A4 pages). If necessary, the applicant should reprint her certificates in a reduced format to fit the page limit.
Areas of assessment: English, Chinese and Mathematics
Remarks: Applicants for admission to F.4 whose subject choice include Chemistry, Biology or Physics will be required to attend another subject-related written assessment on 3rd July, 2023 (Monday) afternoon (tentative).
Date: Applicants having attained satisfactory results in the written assessment will be invited for an interview together with their parents. The email invitation will be sent from 4th July, 2023 to 5th July, 2023 *. The interview will be held during the period from 6th July, 2023 to 12th July, 2023 (tentative).
*If no notification is received, that means the applicant has not been selected to attend the interview.
Required Documents: Originals of academic reports of the previous three years (For verification purpose only and will be returned immediately after the interview.)
Interview Topics: Self-introduction and any relevant topic which may include school life, learning experience, co-curricular activities, family life, etc.
Interview Language: English, Cantonese or Putonghua (if applicable / required)
Written Assessment & Interview Performance (40%); Academic Performance (20%); Co-curricular Activities & Awards (20%); Conduct / Attitude (20%).
Notification: Parents will be notified of the application result on or before 17th July, 2023 via email.
Successful applicants having passed both the written assessment(s) and the interview will be invited to join the Orientation Programme for New Students.
Orientation Programme for New Students: (tentative) 16th August, 2023 to 18th August, 2023 (morning)
Note to Applicants
- All supporting documents should be submitted by hand. There is no need to mail the supporting documents to the school.
- To ensure complete fairness and objectivity in the admission procedures, applicants and their parents are reminded not to offer any advantages to school staff in connection with their applications.
- All personal data collected will be used for this application procedure only.
- Applicants’ information will be kept for two years. All submitted documents in the application process will be disposed of by the end of the 2024-25 academic year.
Online application form: Click here
General Enquiries (Transfer Students Application):
Tel: 2711 0862
Office Hours: 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. (Monday to Friday); 9:00 a.m. – 12 noon (Saturday)
- 翌年所需繳付的學費將不少於現年的學費水平。以2022-2023就讀中一至中五的學生為例，學生於翌年就讀中二、中三、中四、中五及中六時應繳交的學費將不少於現時$37,800 的水平（如獲教育局批准）。
- 申請人必須填妥網上申請表格。申請表連結： 按此
- 報名費: 50元正 (只適用於獲邀參加筆試的學生)
- 申請表格 （請自行列印已填妥的網上報名表格）
- 其他學術成就或課外活動證明文件副本 (以8頁A4紙為限; 如有需要, 請適度縮印)
- 結果通知: 2023年7月17日或以前, 本校會利用電郵通知家長。
- 迎新活動：2023年8月16 -18日上午（暫定)
電話: 2711 0862